1. CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTIONS IN ONLINE PURCHASE VOUCHER:
- PROMOTION NOT ACCUMULABLE TO OTHER PURCHASE VOUCHER PROMOTIONS: If at a same online purchase two or more promotions of this type coincide or of the purchase voucher type, only the bigger amount promotion will be applied.
- VALIDITY OF THE PROMOTIONAL CODES: The promotions codes have a promotion validity date: rante date in which teh client will be able to use said promotional code via online.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The promotional code online promotions can be subjected to special conditions like minimum purchase amounts or the purchase of specific items. These conditions will be reflected on the promotion and on the particular terms of the promotion.
- RECEPTION OF THE PROMOTIONAL CODE: The client can get the promotional code by different online means: web, app, email, sms, social networds, radio, etc.
2. CONTACT INFORMATION:
- USE OF THE PROMOTIONAL CODE: When paying your purchase with a promotional code, it will be seen as a discount, so the taxable value of the purchase will be discounted once the client has introduces the number and/or letter sequence (without discerning between lower/upper case and/or spaces) in the section of said promotional code in the the processing of the online purchase. The promotional code can only be applied once and on a single purchase.
SARTON CANARIAS, S.A. C IF A35474832
Parque Comercial La Estrella - La Mareta 35212 – Telde
928 194 532
3. GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE AND VALIDITY:
These ONLINE Promotions are valid at the www.islas.ikea.es web during the time specified at the announcement.
Todas las personas físicas que realicen y paguen la compra de uno o más artículos (excluye servicios de transporte y ensamblaje y artículos del área de IKEA FOOD) en la web www.islas.IKEA.es
, en la app IKEA Inspire o a través de telepedidos.
5. DATOS PERSONALES
All personal data given by the clients to participate in the present promotion will be added to a data archive, belonging to SARTON CANARIAS, S.A., domiciled. Parque Comercial La Estrella - La Mareta 35212 whose purpose is giving you information about the products and services we offer in any of our IKEA group companies, whose activities are related with the furniture and decoration, food, finantial products, insurances, telecommunications, transportation and assemblage services, and any other offer that might interest you, including, related to said products, sending commercial communications via email or any other similar communication mean (like SMS, postal mail) as well as telephone calls. When you register and leave your data you gives us express permission to such communications.
In any moment you will be able to exercise your access, retification, cancellation and opposition rights towards your personal data, as well as the withdrawal of the consent given or opposing to the treatment of said data to send commercial communications. Said rights can be exercised via written communication to the following postal address: Edificio IKEA Parcela P-7, Parque comercial La Estrella-La Mareta, 35212, Telde, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria; or to the email email@example.com. Said communication must include name and surnames, petition in which the inquiry is specified, address for notifications, date, signature, photocpy of your ID or any other identification document.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS
The very participation in the promotion, means the acceptance of the present conditions. In case of existing doubts or discrepancies in its interpretation of the conditions, they will be remitted to common law. Conditions will be available during the period in which the promotions in the IKEA SPANISH ISLANDS stores and the web www.islas.ikea.es
, IKEA Inspire app or teleorder, are valid.
* Not complying with the present terms or the fraudulent use of the promotional codes, will rightfully result in the deactivation and deprivation of the promotion. Adquired advantages during the campaigns that do not comply with the general terms will be eliminated and without compensation. SARTON CANARIAS S.A. also reserves the right to raise legal actions against any Conflitive User.