The present General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the "Terms ") describes the terms applicable to the services and content offered through the website, which holding company is SARTON CANARIAS, S.A, (hereinafter "IKEA " or "Sarton Canarias S.A ").
- Analytical Cookies: They collect information on how visitors use the website.
- Social Cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
- Technical and functionality Cookies: These are strictly necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the service.
More specifically we will find on this website:
- PHPSESSID This is a first-party cookie. It is essential for providing user with the services requested from page. It is a purely technical cookie that does not store personal user information for further processing.
- Third-party cookies:
- Google Remarketing ( _utmccn) The function of remarketing or similar audiences of AdWords allows you to reach people who visited your website before and associate a particular audience to a particular message. To achieve this, the pages of our website include a code or remarketing tag to set cookies to determine the type of ads to display to the user based navigation made through the website. Cookies can store settings for people of certain websites and, sometimes, can be used to track how visitors arrive and interact with websites. Further information here
- Google seguimiento de conversiones ( _utmccn) In order to track sales and other conversions ads, Google AdWords add a cookie to the user's computer when it clicks on an ad. This cookie lasts 30 days and does not collect or track information that can identify the user. The Google's conversion cookie tracking can be disabled in the user settings of the Internet browser. Further information here
- Addthis ( __atuvc, di2, dt, loc, uid, uit ) Third-partyies cookies (http://www.addthis.com/) and they enable the content to be shared. Collect information about how and from where the page content is shared. This page uses Addthis (http://www.addthis.com/privacy/) to share in social media. If you wish to have more information about the privacy policies of Addthis and the way in which it collects and handles the information you can visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy/
- Vimeo ( __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz ) It is a social network based on videos, that allows to share and store digital video so that the users can comment on the each video page. Vimeo stores the users' preferences, oriented to enhance the experience when using the player and allows you to adapt the searches or suggestions to the user's preferences or activity. A series of cookies are used for its function and for the analysis of its usage through google analytics (“__utma”, “__utmb”, “__utmc”, “__utmz”). Among Vimeo's own cookies we can find “aka_debug”, “a” and “pl_volume”. In Vimeo's cookies page (https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy) you will find more information about the purpose of each cookie Vimeo uses.
- Facebook Pixel Sarton Canarias S.A. uses the third-party tool named Facebook Pixel developed by Facebook with the objective of keeping track of the user in relation to our publications. The information will be processed only for statistical purposes, not carrying out any further processing of this data.
APP Inspire, Studio. Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is using Mixpanel collecting analytics data for the purpose of measuring user engagement.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is using MS Appcenter collecting diagnostic data for the purpose of crash tracking and reporting. You can find more information on the SDK and processing of personal in Inter IKEA Systems B.V.’s Cookies and privacy statement here.
How to delete third-party cookies
If desired, you can disable cookies using a third party provider through the disable page of the Network Advertising Initiative or through your browser:
Examples of use
Cookies are used to improve certain services, for example:
- Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies.
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them.
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please click “Help” in your browser menu to see instructions.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or at the "Help" menu of the browser.